1 Why choose Lit Connect for author services?
We’re rolling out our business plan in phases in order to implement the best target marketing strategies for our services and to give our clients the best promotional opportunities. In the first phase, we’re rolling out the carpet for our romance authors and publishers with promotional services that cater to their needs. This includes utilizing our romance blogger connections, as well as providing a social network for everyone who can’t get enough information about the romance literary genre!
Our unique approach lies in the foundation that we’re not just marketing assistants, publicist assistants, or advertisers; but rather we act as a little bit of all three rolled into one. We know that each author has different goals as well as different marketing “comfort” levels, and that some strategies work great for some people, while others may not. Knowing this, we work to tailor promotional solutions. That’s why everything we do around here comes á la carte.
As members of relevant professional organizations, and readers and bloggers ourselves, we understand the need to not only keep up with the latest trends, but to also not be afraid to anticipate the future and new advancements. With that being said, we’ve got a few things in the research and development mode and are more than open to listening to what our clients – and the reader community in general – wants and needs.
- First and foremost, when we built Lit Connect, we knew that we wanted a kick butt social component to boost our author promotional services. Therefore, we established our first romance genre specific social network, The R-Spot. The R-Spot is in it’s first stages, but has developers on board creating ways to make it even better!
- Authors and publishers who book tours with us get their own page on Lit Connect that provides one place on the web to find information about you, as well as providing organic backlinks to your website, increasing your SEO.
- We have a fabulous – and continuously growing – database of romance bloggers who not only love to host a variety of authors and heat level novels, but have a strong reader following and promote their tour stops via their own social network profiles.
- Each author gets their own personal, private, and secure project management center for communications, secure file transfers, to-do lists with due dates, and a calendar for them to stay on top of their tour dates and locations.
- We love to socialize! Our tours are advertised on the top three social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- For authors who are not afraid to get in front of their webcam to reach their audience, we have a fabulous platform that stays put right here on Lit Connect that leverages the ability to share files, offer fans the ability to live chat, ask questions live to the author, and share comments straight to Facebook and Twitter. All without ever leaving the Lit Connect site!! That means we can also provide purchase links and advertising right below the Live Event software!
- Coming in September/October: We’ve partnered with a fabulous rewards/loyalty software company that helps us reward a users activity on Lit Connect, which in turn, creates an increase in your own marketing because users get rewarded for leaving comments on author pages, “Liking” you on Facebook, Tweeting about your event, and so, so much more!
Step 1: Define Decide
This stage is all about you! Some authors already know their specific goals and wants. For authors just starting out, or who absolutely loath promotion time, you may need to take a minute and assess your goals and wants. At this stage, you need to think about your marketing comfort level, and decide what works best for you, your book, and your budget.
Step 2: Initiate Develop
After you’ve decided which services will best meet your needs, we’ll get to work developing your promotions outline and getting you set up with a Lit Connect account. At this stage, we will either need to communicate by phone, Skype, or email to make sure we’re all on the same page and that everything is satisfactory. Once everything is an official “go” we’ll send you an invoice and a link to our PayPal account.
3 Ready to Get Started?